Past and Future [concluded]
Goliath earthstrength warden
== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ==
Korgath, level 11
Goliath, Warden, Stoneblessed
Guardian Might: Earthstrength
Background: Geography – Forest (+2 to Perception)
FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 22, Con 20, Dex 12, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 11.
STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 17, Con 15, Dex 11, Int 9, Wis 11, Cha 10.
AC: 29 Fort: 26 Reflex: 21 Will: 21
HP: 117 Surges: 14 Surge Value: 29
Nature +13, Endurance +13, Perception +13, Athletics +16
Acrobatics +4, Arcana +5, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +6, Heal +6, History +5, Insight +6, Intimidate +5, Religion +5, Stealth +4, Streetwise +5, Thievery +4
Level 1: Crippling Crush
Level 2: Sudden Roots
Level 4: Weapon Expertise (Hammer)
Level 6: Defensive Mobility
Level 8: Toughness
Level 10: Improved Initiative (retrained to Paragon Defenses at Level 11)
Level 11: Armor Specialization (Hide)
Warden at-will 1: Weight of Earth
Warden at-will 1: Thorn Strike
Warden encounter 1: Roots of Stone
Warden daily 1: Form of Winter’s Herald
Warden utility 2: Mountain Lion Step
Warden encounter 3: Earthgrasp Strike
Warden daily 5: Earth-Shaking Rend
Warden utility 6: Bear’s Endurance
Warden encounter 7: Mountain’s Stature
Warden daily 9: Form of the Stone Sentinel
Warden utility 10: Bond of Shared Pain
Heavy Shield, Adventurer’s Kit, Everburning Torch, Javelin, Wallwalkers (heroic tier), Cloak of the Walking Wounded +2, Warhorse, Light Barding, Summoned Earthhide Armor +3, Guardian’s Call Warhammer +3
== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ==
Korgath’s life in six points.
1. Korgath’s father, Tyrak, was a mighty goliath king and the leader of the goliaths in the Ironspike mountain range.
2. Tyrak was betrayed by a friend and murdered, forcing Korgath and his brother, Ivok, to run away. Ivok was killed in the process.
3. Korgath was taken in by a dire wolf mother, and raised among her cubs. When poachers burned downed Korgath’s forest of residence and killed his “mother” he was forced in to fend for himself, along with the help of one surviving cub.
4. Korgath spent the rest of his adolescence surviving in the wilderness and protecting it from poachers. During the Great Winter, Korgath was trapped inside a cave and had nowhere to hunt, so he was forced to kill his wolf companion, and only friend, for food and clothing.
5. In his attempts so stop poachers, Korgath is captured by a band of eladrin soldiers. With the help of several unknown goliaths, Korgath escaped imprisonment. After escaping, Korgath evaded his pursuers but he was gravely injured and fell unconscious.
6. Korgath woke up in an eladrin tent; however, he was not with his previous captors, but a new, larger group. Korgath met Commander Loray and agreed to help fight the incoming warforged, in the belief that the constructs were threatening the forests and his old home.